Seasonal Food Production Associate
We are looking for full time, Seasonal Food Production Associates to assist in baking Cheryl’s Cookies in our Westerville Food Production facility for the upcoming Holiday Season. This position will perform a variety of tasks related to producing baked goods and running machines such as a wire cutter, depositor, and packaging. Specific functions including mixing, frosting, decorating, and packing cookies and baked goods.
All positions require the ability to lift up to 30 lbs. on a regular basis, repetitive use of hands and arms and standing for an entire 10-hour or 12-hour shift. An effective Food Production Associate must show success working in a fast-paced environment.
We offer competitive wages, opportunity for permanent employment, and a tasty associate discount. Pre-employment background check is required.
Please note: You will work with allergens including Wheat, Soy, Milk, Eggs, Peanuts, and Tree nuts in this role.
- Employer contribution to 401k account
- Employee discounts
• Employment is contingent upon a pre-hire screening, which will require you complete documents for a background investigation.
• All positions require the ability to lift up to 30 lbs. consistently
· 1st Shift: 4:30am-6:00pm Monday-Thursday (work a 10-hour shift between these times)
· 2nd Shift: 4:00pm-2:00am Monday-Thursday (work a 10-hour shift between these times)
· Weekend Shift: 6:00am-6:00pm Thursday-Sunday (work a 12-hour shift Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
Cheryl’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We promote a drug free workplace.